Welcome to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
("SRPMIC" or "Community").
All businesses conducting business with, or within, the SRPMIC (including retail sales, services, tenants of commercial developments located
within the SRPMIC, general contractors, and subcontractors) are required to
obtain a Business License and Privilege Tax License annually.
Please note the following:
- Business and privilege tax license applications must be submitted via SRPMIC's secure on-line application system.No paper applications will be accepted.
- Renewal applicants will use the User ID and Password previously created to log in and complete the renewal process.
- If you have forgotten your User ID, please contact the SRPMIC Community Development Department at (480) 362-7600 and a staff member will assist you with obtaining your User ID.
- If you have forgotten your Password, you may retrieve your password by clicking on the "Manage My Account" button, then clicking on "Forgot Password" in the SRPMIC Business License system.
- Payments may be made on-line via credit card - we gladly accept Visa, Master Card or Discover.
- Payments may also be made by mail with a check or money order; however, you must first complete your application on-line and follow the instructions to mail in your check or money order payment.
- You may also visit the Community Development Department offices to use our kiosk to process your on-line application.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
The SRPMIC Community Development Department, Economic
Development Division, issues the Business and Privilege Tax Licenses. Our offices are located at the intersection
of Osborn and Longmore Roads in the SRPMIC Two Waters Complex, Building B, 3rd floor. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays, and our mailing address is:
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
Community Development Department
10,005 E. Osborn Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Should you have any questions regarding the applications,
please contact Juana Fulwilder, Business License and Tax Permit Specialist, at
(480) 362-7649 or via e-mail at BusLicRenewals@SRPMIC-nsn.gov.
FEES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
applicant fees: The Business License first time fee is $105.00
and the Privilege Tax License first time fee is $20.00, for a total of
$125.00. Both licenses run for the calendar year (January 1 to December 31).
fees: Both the Business License and the Privilege
Tax License must be renewed annually. The renewal fee is $80.00 total, which covers both your Business License
and Privilege Tax License. Additionally, if there have been any changes made to the business information, such as a
change in business name or ownership, you must contact the Community Development Department to update your business information.
All in-person payments must be made at the SRPMIC Finance
Department located in the SRPMIC Two Waters Complex, Building A, 1st
floor. The Finance Department accepts
cash, check, electronic payments (Visa, MasterCard and Discover), and money
orders. Please make all checks and money
orders payable to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
INFORMATION FOR CONSTRUCTION-RELATED BUSINESSES
Any business performing ground disturbing activities,
including construction, general contractors and subcontractors, must attend the SRPMIC Cultural
Sensitivity Training before starting work on the SRPMIC. Please contact Juan Nieto by e-mail at
email@example.com or by phone at (480) 362-2612 for more information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOOD VENDORS
Applicants who are food vendors must obtain a Food Permit
from the SRPMIC Health and Human Services Environmental Health Program. Food Permits may be obtained by contacting
Christopher Henke at (480) 362-5706 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL SRPMIC CONTACT INFORMATION
Treasury Department - all tax related questions: (480) 362-7678
Engineering & Construction Services Department - all questions regarding building
permits, occupancy permits, and all other construction related questions: (480) 362-7900
Finance Department Purchasing Division - all questions regarding procurement and
vendors: (480) 362-7700
Regulatory Agency – all questions regarding vendor gaming licenses for Talking
Stick Resort/Casino Arizona and for liquor licenses within the SRPMIC: (480) 362-5450
Please check SRPMIC Ordinances for any permits and/or licenses your particular business may require.
Vendors may conduct sales at authorized locations only.
Thank you for doing business with the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.