Welcome to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
("SRPMIC" or "Community").
All businesses conducting business with, or within, the SRPMIC (including retail sales, services, tenants of commercial developments located
within the SRPMIC, general contractors, and subcontractors) are required to
obtain an Annual or Single-Event Business License and Privilege Tax License.
Please note the following:
If you have a Business License for the current year then purchasing an Event or Per Capita License is not required.
- Business and privilege tax license applications must be submitted via SRPMIC's secure on-line application system. No paper applications will be accepted.
- Single-Event licenses are a one time occurrence and can last for up to 4 days. Per Capita licenses are valid for each quarterly Per Capita payout day throughout the year.
- No account is required to obtain an Event License.
- Payments may be made on-line via credit card - we gladly accept Visa, Master Card or Discover. All single-event licenses must be paid online with credit card.
- You may also visit the Community Development Department offices to use our kiosk to process your on-line application.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
The SRPMIC Community Development Department, Economic
Development Division, issues the Business and Privilege Tax Licenses. Our offices are located at the intersection
of Osborn and Longmore Roads in the SRPMIC Two Waters Complex, Building B, 3rd floor. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays, and our mailing address is:
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
Community Development Department
10,005 E. Osborn Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Should you have any questions regarding the applications,
please contact Juana Fulwilder, Business License and Tax Permit Specialist, at
(480) 362-7649 or via e-mail at BusLicRenewals@SRPMIC-nsn.gov.
FEES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
applicant fees: The Event License total cost is $25.00, made up of $5.00 for the license and $20.00 for the Privilege Tax License fee.
INFORMATION FOR CONSTRUCTION-RELATED BUSINESSES
Any business performing ground disturbing activities,
including construction, general contractors and subcontractors, must attend the SRPMIC Cultural
Sensitivity Training before starting work on the SRPMIC. Please contact Juan Nieto by e-mail at
email@example.com or by phone at (480) 362-2612 for more information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOOD VENDORS
Applicants who are food vendors must obtain a Food Permit
from the SRPMIC Health and Human Services Environmental Health Program. Food Permits may be obtained by contacting
Christopher Henke at (480) 362-5706 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL SRPMIC CONTACT INFORMATION
Treasury Department - all tax related questions: (480) 362-7678
Engineering & Construction Services Department - all questions regarding building
permits, occupancy permits, and all other construction related questions: (480) 362-7900
Finance Department Purchasing Division - all questions regarding procurement and
vendors: (480) 362-7700
Regulatory Agency – all questions regarding vendor gaming licenses for Talking
Stick Resort/Casino Arizona and for liquor licenses within the SRPMIC: (480) 362-5450
Please check SRPMIC Ordinances for any permits and/or licenses your particular business may require.
Vendors may conduct sales at authorized locations only.
Thank you for doing business with the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.